We are excited to invite you to our first-ever community meeting! Instead of engaging in typical Board business, we will have a meeting centered on community engagement and discussion. We will do this every other month (June, August, October, and December) in lieu of a formal Board meeting for the rest of 2018 as a trial run. Enjoy!
The order and estimated time for agenda items are for reference. The board may take items in any order they deem appropriate.
- 6:15 | 5 min. | Introductions
- 6:20 | 10 min. | Sacramento Police Department
- 6:30 | 10 min. | Sacramento Fire Department
- 6:40 | 10 min. | Assemblymember McCarty’s Office
- 6:50 | 10 min. | Senator Pan’s Office
- 7:00 | 10 min. | Councilmember Steve Hansen’s Office
- 7:10 | 30 min. | Historic District Plans | Sean DeCourcy, City Planning Dept.
- 7:40 | 10 min. | Member/community comments
DISCUSSION/UPDATES & INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
- 7:50 | 10 min. | Business Outreach & Events Planning Team
- 8:00 | 10 min. | Communications Team
- 8:10 | 10 min. | City Outreach Team
NEXT BOARD MEETING: Wednesday, June 13, 2018, at 6:15 p.m. at Midtown Association