6:00-8:00 pm | 919 20th St. (Midtown Business Association offices)
- Code of Civility Review | 2 min.
- Sacramento Police Department Updates | 10 min.
- Council District 4 updates | 10 min.
- Regular Reports | 5 min. | Treasurer, Chair, Co-Chair
- Previous Meeting Minutes | 2 min. | Review and approve previous board meeting’s minutes.
- Filing with Secretary of State & IRS | 10 min. | Making organization official to open a bank account with its own employer identification number from IRS. This allows MNA to run elections. Work out details and potentially update filings after elections.
- Elections Schedule| 4 min. | Nominations received/confirmed; elections/membership drive in March; announce election results at beginning of April; new board selects new officers in April.
- Board Candidates | 15 min. | Allow each candidate up to one minute to state why they are running.
- Upcoming items, projects and events | 5 min. | Solid Waste Authority, county bag ban, Farmers Market, Mayoral Forum, Light Saber Battle
YAMANEE DEVELOPMENT @ 25th St. & J St.
- Developer’s Presentation | 20 min. | Developer presents project (no interruptions).
- Community Q&A w/ Developer | 15 min. | Community asks the developer questions.
- Board Dialogue | 15 min. | Interim Board engages community in dialogue about the project and next steps.
MEMBERS' COMMENTS | 5 min.