6:00-8:00 pm | 919 20th St. (Midtown Business Association offices)
- Sacramento Police Department | 6:05 - 10 min.
- Sacramento Fire Department | 6:15 - 10 min.
- Senator Richard Pan's Office| 6:25 - 10 min.
- Councilmember Steve Hansen's Office| 6:35 - 10 min.
- Transition Streets (see Attachment 3 in Agenda Packet) | 6:45 - 10 min.
- Member/community comments for items not on agenda | 6:55 - 5 min.
- Consent Calendar (minutes/treasurer's report/budget/nonprofit filing/bylaw status: see Agenda Packet, draft budget to come soon) | 7:00 - 5 min.
- Trees | 7:05 - 5 min.
- Board member vacancy (nominees: William Burg, Louis Mirante) | 7:10 - 10 min.
- Meeting Length | 7:20 - 5 min.
- Press Building vote: City staff report for the project; video presentation to Planning Commission; community letters | Project at 20th and Q Streets | 7:25 - 5 min.
- National Night Out | 7:30 - 25 min.
- MNA board member updates and comments for items not on agenda| 7:55 - 5 min.
NEXT MEETING: Wednesday, August 10, 2016, at 6 p.m. at Midtown Business Association