|File Size:||16 kb|
The order and estimated time for agenda items are for reference. The board may take items in any order they deem appropriate.
- 6:15 | 5 min. | Introductions
- 6:20 | 5 min. | Community Land Trusts Community Launch Party 6/9
- 6:25 | 5 min. | Member/community comments for items not on agenda
- 6:30 | 5 min. | Consent Calendar (minutes--coming soon/treasurer’s report) All items listed under the Consent Calendar are considered and acted upon by one Motion. Anyone may request an item be removed for separate consideration.
- 6:35 | 15 min. | Fill Vacant Board Seat | Danny Yost
- 6:50 | 15 min. | 2018-19 MNA Budget | Jessi Sorensen
- 7:05 | 10 min. | Community Meeting | Danny Yost
DISCUSSION/UPDATES & INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
- 7:15 | 10 min. | Business Outreach & Events Planning Team
- 7:25 | 10 min. | Communications Team
- 7:35 | 10 min. | City Outreach Team
- 7:45 | 5 min. | MNA board updates/comments for items not on agenda
NEXT MEETING: Wednesday, June 13, 2018, at 6:15 p.m. at TBD
Absent: Nicole Velasquez.
Meeting was held at Midtown Association, 1401 21st Street, Unit A.
- Introductions: Meeting was called to order by Danny. Brief introductions were completed.
- Steve Hansen’s Office mentioned to check Facebook for movie nights.
- The protected bike lines on P, Q and 10th have opened.
- The Community Land Trust discussed their launch party.
- Consent Calendar: A motion to approve the Consent Calendar with the Treasurer’s report was made by Jessica and unanimously approved by voice vote.
- Vacant Board Member: Abby Jackson was elected to the board via secret ballot by the present board members.
- 2018-2019 Budget: A motion to approve the 2018-2019 budget was made by Danny and unanimously approved by voice vote.
- Community Meetings: A motion to pilot community meetings in place of regular board meetings during June, August (National Night Out), October, and December (Holiday Party), was made by Danny and approved by voice vote. June location TBD.
DISCUSSION AND INFORMAL ITEMS
- Communications team working on newsletter.
- Jessi discussed MA women in placemaking project.